Our 4 Arms of Activity:
1. Hosting Authentic Buddhist Teachers
2. Running Professional Development Programmes in Buddhist Psychology and running programmes in Tibetan Buddhist Psychotherapy as well as a Low Fee Counselling Service.
3. Fundraising through various activities such as film nights and our Buddha's Pantry Service.
4. Hosting Cultural Events such as Sand Mandala Tours.
Tibetan Buddhist Psychotherapy
Introductory and Postgraduate Programmes
Phone: 0425 226 062
Lama Choedak Rinpoche 2013
1. Discussion Forum on HH The Dalai Lama's Teachings on Bodhicitta - Friday 28th of June 6pm
2. "Semkham Rigpa" Course
Sat 29th of June
Sat 31st of August
Sat 19th of October
Sat 23rd of November
The Semkham Rigpa is a book on Tibetan Buddhist Psychology, translated for the first time by Lama Choedak Rinpoche.
3. Supplementary Professional Development Course in Tibetan Buddhist Psychology: Integrating Western and Tibetan Buddhist Psychology
Course for Professional Development
Certificate of Attendance on Completion
All Courses are held at Wentworth Falls